Learn 'Double-dream Feet' for Friday!
Learn about the circle with these interesting videos
Imagine Dragons - It's Time
The Town I Loved so Well
C.P.R. Workshop with NUIG School of Medicine
We made lovely pasta bolognese.....Yummy!!!
Ye Olde Galwaye Treasure Traile
The History of Medicine Timeline
An Aimsir Láithreach
Become part of the art!
The History of Medicine
Follow the link and fill in your Medicine Cloze Test
Learn all about HEAT!
Religions Around the World: Taoism
Watch the presentation and complete the worksheet.
If you have an instrument practice the air to the Happy New Year Song in Chinese for next weeks Mandarin Class.
Twelve Girls Band - Jasmine Flowers
€€€€€€€€€€ The Online Money Treasure Hunt! €€€€€€€€€€
Click on the link underneath each question to search for the answer. Write the answers into your SESE copy. Good luck!
1. How much would a Roman Silver Coin, or ‘Denarius’ be worth in British pounds today?
2. Which Roman Emperor is pictured on the Denarius coin?
3. What was the heaviest Roman Coin? How much did it weigh?
4. In what year did Ireland decimalise its currency (i.e. change from the old system of shillings and farthings to the new system of pounds and pence – now cent and euros)?
5. What animal is pictured on the British 10 pence coin?
6. What animal was found on the old Irish half penny?
7. How much was the florin worth in old Irish coinage?
8. On what date did the stock market crash in New York causing the Great Depression?
9. What was this day better known as?
10. What caused the Great Depression?
a) Increase in the price of oil b) Decrease in the value of gold c) Fall in stock prices